Thursday, July 9, 2009

CRUISE ITINERARY.....

Mon., 8/10 - Fly from Cincinnati to Orlando
Shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral,
approximately 45 min. to an hour
Spend (what feels like) 13 1/2 hours waiting to board the ship
(I've done this before)
Leave port approximately 4:30 p.m.

Tues., 8/11 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. / Cococay, Bahamas
Private island owned by cruise company

Wed., 8/12 - 7:00 a.m. to 11:59 (nothing like being specific) p.m. / Nassau, Bahamas

Thurs., 8/13 - Cruising (what ELSE would you do on a CRUISE?)

Fri., 8/14 - 7:00 A.M. (I'd like to have a talk with the person responsible for THIS!)
Arrive back at Port Canaveral and deship (is that a word?)
Cool our heels SOMEwhere while we wait for the (probably) afternoon
departure back to Cincinnati
EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!

5 comments:

Shannon Walton Biggs said...

No, I don't think deship is a word. It's disembark.

Nana said...

Well, it's "deplane". I took a shot.

Oh, wait....."deplane" is what Tattoo said.

Shannon Walton Biggs said...

LOL

Nancy Summers said...

Judy you are too funny! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Nana said...

Hey, Nancy.....thanks for commenting. Every once in a while I manage to pop off a good one...LOL