Friday, March 21, 2008

I'M REALLY GOING TO TRY.....

to find something good or happy or funny to write about each day. (Notice I said EACH day.......and also that I said TRY........lol) Right now I'm only halfway through this day. And already there's something good to write about. I get off at 3:00 today instead of 6:00 (due to it's being Good Friday. Altho, no one I know is going to attend any church services until probably 7:00 tonight. I'm not complaining, however, just enjoying.) PLUS!!!.....I get paid for the three hours that I would have worked.......errrrrrr.........that should be 2 hours. I get off an hour early every other Friday and this is that Friday. (I need to remember that when I get back to work and re-enter my time on my time sheet.) Oh, well.....time to go shove a couple more taquitos in the micro-wave before I have to get back to work.........see y'all later!

No comments: