Sunday, March 23, 2008

OOPS.....

I forgot that I was supposed to do this every day. Yesterday, Saturday, the good thing that happened was that I opened 3 (THREE) accounts at the Shoals branch. A CD, a checking and a savings. I felt pretty good about them when they were done, too.

As for today, Sunday, it was Easter. Easter Sunday, in itself, is a good and happy thing. But on top of that, Tony and I ate dinner at his mom's house and darn near ALL the family were there. Lots of good food was carried in and we ate way too much, as always. We didn't get to see Ty; but, she was with her mom and sisters playing at a waterpark in a hotel in Indianapolis and that was a good thing. Also, another good thing.....my mom brought a leftover fruit tray from her church's Easter morning breakfast. Nothing much better than free food, as far as I'm concerned...... :-)

No comments: