Monday, May 5, 2008

*BEAMING WITH PRIDE*.....or IF THE SHOE FITS.....

Ryan, the son-in-law, had his car shipped from Texas to Bellingham and when it got to Bellingham, it was dropped off at a tow company so that they could store it and then come and pick him up when he got into the airport. So, Ryan flies into Bellingham, calls the tow company and they come to pick him up. On the way back to drop the gentleman off at the tow company, the man says to Ryan, "I just have to ask you one thing. What kind of big shot (my emphasis) gets his car shipped all the way from Texas to Bellingham, WA and then gets picked up at the airport with his car? The guys in the office (at the tow company) had a bet going. Some of us thought you were some big shot (my emphasis) with customs moving up here while some of the others thought you must be some big shot (my emphasis) at one of the oil refineries up here." Ryan then replies, "Well, I guess it's the latter." :-)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Didn't know my brother was such a BIG SHOT.

I love that guy.

Anonymous said...

Big deal, I don't see him on TV.

Nana said...

He's not as OLD as you are, either.