Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SMILE AND SAY "CHEESE".....

These girls are too funny. They will use any excuse to pose in front of a camera. Of course, I'm only TOO willing to take their pictures. I don't need much of an excuse to get the camera out. While I was down there, we went on ONE ginormous shopping spree. And they wanted to pose with their favorite things they got that day. Kristin got a REAL MP3 player. One that she had been after her mother to get her but that her mom thought she wasn't old enough for. Mom.....you shoulda told me. I need to ask Kristin if her mom has downloaded some music for her.
Hannah got a dress-up outfit. There weren't many to choose from in the aisle where we were looking; but, I thought this one was pretty cute. And she did, too. Unfortunately, they didn't have it in her favorite color, purple. Fortunately, they DID have high heels in her favorite color, purple. Who cares that they don't match? NOT US!!!


Runway Magazine should be callin' us any day.

No comments: