Thursday, August 20, 2009

I WAS LYING ON MY STOMACH IN THE.....

water on the beach at Coco Cay.....minding my own business, chin in hands, eyes half closed..... when I hear this man say, in a conversational tone of voice, "Did you know there's a jelly fish right beside you?" Needless to say, I hopped up pretty quick and replied, "No, I didn't. And thank you very much!" I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures of it. This is probably the best picture of the bunch. It's about 7-8 inches across. Kind of pretty, really. The scallopy edge was a lovely shade of lavender. We heard several people complaining about the jelly fish that day.

2 comments:

Shannon Walton Biggs said...

WOW! Sounds like that could have been a real pain in the butt. Glad you were warned!

Nana said...

And, with MY butt, it would have been a HUGE pain!!