Saturday, December 19, 2009

THIS PAST MONDAY.....

we attended Tylie's preschool Christmas program. There were 7 people there to see Tylie. Now.....multiply that by about 50 which is how many kids were performing. Let's just say it was a tad "crowded" in there. Plus, I could barely see Ty. If there wasn't a kid's head stuck in front of her, there a teacher's BIGGER head. So, I didn't get any pictures of her until it was over. (I did get some very wobbly video. But it almost makes me seasick to look at it.) Here are the pictures of the little cutiepie. Yes, her dress was supposed to look like a Santa outfit. She apparently wouldn't or couldn't wear the hat. :-P

Papaw DOES "heart" his girls. And I think they "heart" him back!

Nana even managed to get in a picture this time!


1 comment:

Nana said...

I kinda got a little tired of it bein' that short. I thought a little length for a while would be a nice change. Do they think it looks better when it's shorter?