Wednesday, November 5, 2008

EW, EW, EWWWWW.....

Ok, this is just nasty but I don't want to be the ONLY one grossed out by it. When I got home from work yesterday afternoon, I sat out on the front porch for a little while. We've got a glider out there and it's pretty nice sometimes. We've had us some excellence in the weather department this week and I was enjoying a little bit of it. I happened to look over and there was this ewwy big bug on the arm of the glider. Well, I panicked a bit and kinda swatted it off and when it hit the concrete it turned into two bugs. Huh??? That's what I said, two bugs. So I watched and, while the larger bug started back toward the glider, the smaller bug like to have broke it's legs scurryin' to get back on top of the larger bug. Now, folks, I dunno what was goin' on there. As far as I could tell, it was just a small bug hitchin' a ride on a big bug. Swear to God. I kept watching and there was no hanky panky. But, get this.....the big bug headed up the side of the glider again. It was very determined. It made it all the way back up to the side of the arm and it fell off all by itself that time. Also, the smaller bug fell off again. And, again, the smaller bug hightailed it onto the bigger bug's back. And the bigger bug trudged all the way back up to the arm of the glider again. And I decided to take pictures. This time it just kinda hung on the side of the arm. And was hanging there still when I came in the house. (P.S. If anyone knows what kinda bug/bugs this/these is/are, lemme know.)



No comments: