Sunday, November 2, 2008

THIS IS MY.....

belated Halloween post. We're lucky. We live along the highway and, more importantly, DON'T HAVE ANY SIDEWALKS IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE!! Which means that there aren't gangs of too-big kids that we don't know ringing our doorbell on Halloween asking for the few treats that I buy. Since we've lived here, we've only ever had family kids and a very few close friends come trick-or-treating. This year, only one came, our niece, little Liz. When she came in, I said, "Oooooohhhh, you're a beautiful princess!" (She had make-up on and everything!!) She gave me a withering look and said, "I'm a queen....." I immediately began bowing and scraping and asked if I would be allowed to take her picture. As you can see, she sat for her formal portrait and smiled at the correct moment.

I present to you
Queen Mary Elizabeth

And, if she is the Queen, then this must be the Queen and the Queen Mother.

No comments: