Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I THINK MY BROTHER.....

just wants to see himself immortalized in cyberspace. He's always reminding me that it's time for another blog entry. He's known me all his life. He can't POSSIBLY think that anything I have to say is all that interesting. PLUS, I never thought he liked me all that much.....I mean, he used to beat the tar out of me when we were kids. (I'm older but he was, and IS, way bigger. And he has LOTS more gray hair than I do, too.) SOOOOOOOOO, when I got the hint this time, I just decided to write about HIM.

He's an Indiana State Policeman and has been forever. Well, it seems like it, anyway. He joined the force when he was 21 and he's 50mumble now. That's probably about all he'd want me to tell you about him. Oh, and here's a picture of him. He's the good lookin' one in the back with the tan jacket. (Next time, baby bro', you might want to suggest a topic..LOL)

No comments: