Sunday, April 6, 2008

WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY.....

The weather was totally awesome. I DO enjoy spring.....and I like summer even better. We spent some time out at the farm today; and we took Tylie with us. She seems to be an outdoor girl.


Maybe I said this before.....maybe I didn't.....our daughter and her family are officially OFFICIALLY moving to Washington state. Somewhere about an hour north of Seattle. Dang near at the Canadian border. They've known for a week or two. Kristin, the oldest granddaughter, is in kindergarten and she was told NOT to tell. Her mother kept reminding her not to spill the beans. Well, last week Kristin couldn't stand it any more and told her mother she was going to "spill the beans and pick up the can." WHERE do they get this stuff?

I'm going to TX next week so daughter and hubby can go house hunting in Washington. I'm sure I'll have a boatload of new pictures of the other three when I get back.

Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Kristin acts just like me. I never could keep a secret--do you remember the Gummi Bear story?

Hope you have a great time next week!!